Thursday, August 2, 2007

Five Nights Left

Repeating Andrew, sorry for the lack of posting. Internet has been very expensive in the cities that we have been in since Cairo. But, it´s free here, so posting won´t cost us $5 like it would have in the past couple weeks.

Everything has gone really well since Cairo. I have too many stories about Cannes to even begin posting here, but I´ll spend hours telling them to everyone when I get back. But just as a teaser, two hours after I got into Cannes, we were on their yacht on our way to St. Tropez.

Spain is very cool. There isn´t as much to see here as in some of the other countries that we have been to, but it´s a good place to just hang out. I had seafood Paella in Barcelona (Andrew made a huge mistake by not ordering this as well) which might have been the best meal that I have had while I was in Europe. It was one of the those things that you look forward to for weeks, then far exceeds your expectations.

We are leaving for Paris tonight on an overnight train. Chandra´s aunt (who I stayed with in Cannes) is extremely nice, and is letting us stay in her apartment there - a block off the Champs D' Elysee. We are both really looking forward to Paris and everything that there is to see there.
After Paris, we spend one more night in London, then it´s back to the states.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Driving the old jeep around San Diego just won't be the same as yachting to St. Tropez. Oh well, time to come back to reality. It'll be nice having you both home safe and sound!!