First off, I just wanted to say that if there are a lot of typos in this, it is because the keyboard here is a little different.
Well, Kzle and I just got to Berlin last night. The train ride from Amsterdam was a little long. We basicallz spent yesterday near the hostel.
Todaz Kyle and I went out walking. We went to the Berlin Wall, at least the largest section still standing. They have a memorial wall there as well, which is actuallz rather ironic. They give tribute to the victims trying to get over the wall by building a memorial wall.
After the Wall we walked to their space needle thing that is called something that I will not even begin to pernounce. The line was reallz reallz long to get in so we decided to go back tomorrow morning. We found ourselves walking in the direction of the Jewish museum and came accross the Church of St. Marie. It is a small cathedral but the organist was practicing for a concert (his practice prettz much was a concert). We stazed in there for a few organ works and then went to the Jewish museum. That is where we have been today.
We are going to rest up for a little while at the hostel (Berlin is a big citz) and then head out to find a restaurant that serves some traditional German food ( I will let you know how it tastes).
Time is almost up on the internet, so I had better send this.
From Berlin, Germany,
Andrew
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Andrew and Kyle!
Well, they were barbecuing giant bratwursts in front of Albertson's today - so Jonny decided to give one a try in honor of you guys being in Germany (any excuse to eat). How was the dinner?
Post a Comment