Well it finally happened. We are only in our second city on our European travels and Kyle said "left" and I said "right" (this is for you Rick, I followed Kyle). However, by me following Kyle, it seemed like we walked an eternity in central Dublin. I am pretty sure my way would have been faster, but nonetheless, I went the direction the engineering/Physics major wanted to go. Everything turned out well and we arrived back to the hostel with out too much trouble. However, I knew that I just might have been right in wanting to go "right" because when we got back to the hostel, Kyle passed out snoring ("right" must have been quicker).
Dublin has been a good city, but I am eager to get to continental Europe.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kyles prolly just drunk cause hes weak sauce
Post a Comment