Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're going to Europe!

Andrew (shown below) and I will be leaving for London on June 20th and won't be back until August 7th - that's a 7 week tour of Europe (and a little bit of Egypt). We're going to try to go to as many cities as possible, but here's our list as of right now:

London
Dublin
Brussels
Amsterdam
Berlin
Prague
Vienna
Athens
Cairo
Rome
Venice
Zurich
Geneva
Marseilles
Barcelona
Madrid
Paris


Whether or not we'll have time for all these cities (one every 3 days) is questionable, but we're going to try. This won't be a relaxing trip for sure, we're going to be walking all day every day to make sure that we see every bit of Europe that we possibly can.

I'll try to post on here as much as possible, hopefully once for every one or two cities we visit. I'm going to take as many pictures as I possibly can (with 10 Gb of memory), and I'll be posting the good ones on here as we go.

I'll be getting my last minute stuff ready for the next few days, so the next post will be from Europe.

3 comments:

Linda said...

10Gb of memory?! You could make a flipbook of pictures from your trip and still have room for more.

chalynn said...

ok i miss you. dammit.

Anonymous said...

Kyle, this is your father speaking. Come home this instant & don't stop at any pubs along the way. heh heh...really, tho, great pics so far. You guys have a great time.